For information about getting access to the Synergy parent & student portals, please contact your student's school. Accounts can not be created over the phone as a valid photo ID must be provided.
If you already have an account and have forgotten your login info, please click here to recover your password. Enter the email address you provided when creating the account and an email will be sent to you containing your logon info.
Content for the PVUE/SVUE Privacy Page
North Bend School District
PARENT PORTAL USE AGREEMENT
Synery portals are a means for a parents, guardians & students to access education records through a secured Internet site and/or mobile device. All parents/guardians who wish to use the Synergy portals must comply with the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
A. Rights and Responsibilities
Access to the portal is a free service offered to all current parents/guardians of NBSD students. Access to student information through the Parent Portal is a privilege, not a right. A parent/guardian will be authorized to activate a Parent Portal account only after a family has enrolled their student in a NBSD School. Once a student withdraws or graduates, access to that student's education records will be inactivated. Parents/guardians and their student must practice proper and ethical use of the Synergy Portals and all other Internet sites and databases relating to the North Bend School District.
The parent & student will need a properly configured computer with Internet service to use the Synergy portals. The portal are designed to be user friendly. However, the District cannot promise optimal access for all users and, due to limited resources, cannot offer personal troubleshooting service if there are difficulties connecting to or using ParentVue or StudentVue.
B. Responsibility for Information Accuracy
Information accuracy is the joint responsibility between schools, students and parents/guardians. NBSD will make every attempt to ensure information is accurate and complete. The parent/guardian should check their student's personal and contact information periodically to confirm that everything remains accurate. If changes are needed, please notify the office of the school that your student attends. Questions about attendance may be addressed to the school's attendance office, and questions about grades should be addressed to the student's teacher.
C. Use of the Synergy Portals
Parents/guardians and their student are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents, guardians & students must act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner.
- Parents, guardians & students must not attempt to harm or destroy the data or networks of the school or District.
- Parents, guardians & students must not attempt to access information or any account assigned to another user.
- Parents, guardians & students must not use this Internet site for any illegal activity, including violation of federal and state data privacy laws.
- Parents, guardians & students who identify a security problem within the portals should notify their school immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
- Parents, guardians & students must not share their password with anyone.
- Parents, guardians & students must not set their computer to automatically login to the portals or save their login credentials on public computers.
- Parents, guardians & students identified as a security risk will be denied access to the site.
- Parents who have joint legal custody of their student but live apart may each activate a separate ParentVUE account, but a parent will not be permitted electronic access to contact information (telephone, address) of the sole custody parent and emergency contacts for the student.
D. Limitation of School District Liability
The North Bend School Dsitrict will use reasonable measures to protect student information from unauthorized viewing. The District is not responsible for financial obligations arising through unauthorized use of ParentVUE or StudentVUE, the District's computer system, or the Internet. The District will not be responsible for actions taken by the parent/guardian that compromises their student's information. The District reserves the right to limit or terminate the portals for viewing student information without notice. All parents/guardians who use ParentVUE to access their student's education records consent to electronic monitoring and understand that this is a private network used as an educational tool by NBSD employees. ParentVUE & StudentVUE account activity is electronically recorded.